Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Awake In Someone's Dream, My Own

     A legend says, "When you can't sleep you're awake in someone else's dream." Perhaps the person is awake within his/her own dream. Perhaps there is an occasional glitch, if you will, in the continuum of being. Are we here dreaming about the past, or are we there dreaming about the future? Isn't it possible we exist in more than one dimension?
     I believe we lead multiple lives in multiple levels of consciousness. Haven't you ever experienced such vivid dreams that you awake exhausted? I have many times. Here is how it happens: as I fall asleep in my bed I start to dream that I am awakening and it's time to rise. I go through a normal day with people I know doing things we would all do. Yet, the surroundings are different than when I went to bed but familiar just the same. When I begin to fall asleep from that day, I awake again in what I consider my own bed, in my own room, in my own life. Every thing was just a dream. The same thought I had on the other side of sleep.
     Consider the times people go to bed with a nagging problem on their minds and awake the next day with the solution. Is it not possible life experience from another level was able to linger to solve the problem here? I believe such eureka moments come from remembered lessons. We just aren't able to recall where and when we learned them. Deja vu! These experiences might not be from past lives, but from concurrent lives.
     The spirits some see and the voices some hear may not be the phantoms we think they are. They might be the community of saints or souls who are able to move between the veils of consciousness to remind us of what we know. We are never alone. We are never beyond help.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment