Monday, May 20, 2013

Synchronicity To The Rescue!

     This weekend my roommate went out of town to visit friends. A creature of habit, I still closed my bedroom door when I went to bed. Sometime in the night, I heard the door open and I felt a presence, gender undetected, sitting on the edge of the bed. This spirit, for lack of a better word, caressed my face and spoke in soft whispers. All I can remember of what was said is that everything is working out for me and that I will not consciously remember the rest of what I was told. I remember exactly two things: everything is working out in my favor and it was time to wake up.
     I did awake at that point and looked at the clock on my nightstand. It was the time I usually rise. My bedroom door was standing wide open. I am not one to worry or fret ever, but an extra sense of serenity followed me throughout the day.
     So here's where synchronicity comes into play. I have begun research for a new novel, a historically based novel, and not really finding the main ingredient I need to find. As such, I don't yet have a handle on the story. Later that morning when I checked my email I found that a very good friend of mine in Dallas, TX emailed an article to me from the London Daily Mail. Without knowing anything about my proposed project,she suggested in her note that this might item in the news might be something on which to either build a story, or at least an idea to incorporate into one. Her email provides me with an important key to unlock this world I want to explore. This is just the beginning. I'm sure there will be other clues coming forth. This has happened before.

No comments:

Post a Comment