Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pennies From Heaven?

     Remember the children's rhyme: Find a penny and pick it up and all day you'll have good luck? I recently read somewhere that pennies on the ground come from our Angels. The article said this is one way Angels signify their presence, and to let us know they are watching out for us. Now I'm finding pennies wherever I go! And yes, I pick them up, pocket them, and say thank you. This is so much nicer than creaking floors, turning doorknobs, rattling windows and other things that go bump in the night! However, I'm not certain the Angels leave the pennies for my welfare as much as maybe, like us, they simply like to be acknowledged and appreciated once in a while. 
     Synchronicity or paranormal? Perhaps the two come to us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment