Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Dreamer Dreams The Solution

     The other night during a storm the router supplied by the internet provider blew out. I found a better one in my price range and attempted to install it on my laptops and iPhone. I say attempted because the set page seemed to be on a continuous loop of 'error.' The sign-in and password previously used were only for the router I replaced. Nothing was working except my nerves. Since I have taken vacation time from work so I can write and hopefully finish my current novel, as well as tending to some personal issues, nerves were fraying. I finally decided to let it go. 
     When I went to sleep, I saw the solution to my dilemma in my dream. On waking I gathered the information I would need to provide to the cable company providing internet access and called tech support. As I saw in the dream, the problem wasn't with the new router, or even with me. The modem was only programmed for the land-line phone service. The former router was the only apparatus programmed for the internet. he man in tech support said he could transfer the internet access to the modem, but it would take a few minutes.  That was that. I am once again connected to the virtual world. I have internet, phone, and cellular service that is much faster than with the former router. Because I dreamed. Because I made a point to remember the dream and follow through. Once again dreams came to my rescue. I am happy. I am grateful. How can it get any better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment