Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Akashic Hotel

     The last dream I recall before waking had me walking along a wide corridor. There were doors to rooms on either side, like in a hotel. As with a hotel, there were signs hanging from all the doorknobs; only these weren't Do Not Disturb signs. These signs each posted a date and time. I didn't enter through any of the doors. None of the ones I saw held any special appeal for me, I did however, want to remember some of them so I could think about it today. Apparently waking remembrance is not allowed as all the dates and times I saw were wiped from my memory as I stirred awake. Well, except for one. 13 August 2013 remains in mind, though I don't recall the particular time posted on the sign.
     The 13th was my day off from work. There must be something I did or did not do that was more significant than I realize. I'll consider this today. Actually, I'll most likely dream about it tonight.
     I wonder what other dates I'll see when I return to this hotel. What will I see and learn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment