Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Synchronicity of Ideas

     The Google Doodle for 13 August 2013 commemorated the birthday of Erwin Schrodinger, a quantum physicist. I first learned about him while reading Anthony Peake's book 'The Labyrinth of Time.' I finished reading Mr. Peake's book 13 August 2013. This interest was sparked by a random email I received on July 10th with a link to an interview with Mr. Peak that the sender thought I would find interesting. Everything about the philosophy and scientific studies of Time sprouted from that single email almost instantly. 
     Today, on Facebook I read a relevant posting about Pythagoras and DaVinci. Often lessons I am meant to learn come to me from a variety of directions and sources. As I mentioned in an earlier post, quantum theories about Time are now sending me on a new spiritual quest. As I integrate these ideas into my thinking, they inform my writing and in turn, inform those who read my work. My readers may well branch off into their own investigations, bringing Synchronicity of Ideas to people they know. As Linda Ellerbee would say, "And so it goes."
     By the way, it's funny I should think of Linda now. I haven't had contact with her for a couple years. Linda's birthday is in two days on 15 August. Happy Birthday (early), Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment