Monday, June 17, 2013

See You In The Morning, Part 7

     David shot Charles a look that froze him in his tracks.  “Sir.  I am sir to you, Pup,” David ordered.
     Charles noticed how David was dressed for the first time.  “What’s with the get-up, David?” he asked.
     Once again, David eyed his lover sternly.  “I thought I told you to address me as sir, but only when I give you permission to speak.  Do you understand English, Pup?”
     This new attitude of David’s was alarming to Charles.  He was actually starting to feel a little afraid of David.  “Y-yes.”
     “Yes, what?” David shouted.
     “Yes, I understand English?” Charles replied.
     “Are you asking me or telling me, Pup?” David pressed.
     “Telling you?”
     “If you’re telling me something, Pup, why does it sound like a question?”
     “David, you’re scaring me.  What’s going on?”
     Speaking with a clinched jaw, David answered, “I will tell you one last time, Pup.  You are to address me as sir.  You are not allowed to ask questions.  You are only to speak when I give you permission to speak and do what I tell you to do.  Do you understand that?  Comprende?”
     “Yes, sir.  David, please, tell me what this is all about.  I am so sorry I hurt you, but I can explain ―.”
     “Shut up!  I have had about enough of your insubordination, Pup!  I thought you were finally getting smart, but I was wrong.  I don’t like being wrong.  Now drop trou and hit the floor!”
     “What, sir?” Charles asked.
     “You said you understand English.  I’ll say it again.  Strip off your clothes and get on the floor on all fours, Pup!  Are you deaf now, too?”  David paused to watch Charles who was trembling so much he could barely unfasten his jeans.  His lower lip was quivering.  “I said now.  Hands and knees on the floor now!”
     Charles did as he was told even though he was on the verge of tears.  “David, I mean sir, why are you acting this way.  I can explain, if you ―.”
     “Shut up.  Shut up.  Shut up!  I didn’t ask for comments.  I’m in charge here and the sooner you realize that the better things will go for you.  Now lick my boots.”
     Charles sat back on his haunches.  “I am not going to lick your boots, David, sir.”
     “You what?  I’m not interesting in what you think you will or will not do.  You will follow orders and you will lick my boots clean.”
     Charles was now really scared and could barely whisper, “Sir, there’s something on your boots.”
     “That’s the point, genius.  If they were clean, I wouldn’t need you.  You will lick my boots now and you will tell me you like it.  Would you prefer a taste of this?” David asked as he cracked his whip in the air.  “Now get busy!”
     Charles realized he had no choice if he wanted this to end.  He very cautiously extended his tongue to the toe of one of David’s boots.  He touched his tongue to the brown substance that coated the leather and raised up on his knees.  “It’s chocolate!  You fucker, the shit on your boots is fudge!”  He started to stand up, but David pushed on his shoulders to force him back down to the floor.
     “I said you would like licking my boots.  You’re not finished yet.  Keep licking while I give your ass a taste of this whip.”
     “Sir!  Permission to speak, sir.”
     “The Pup has permission to speak.”
     “Sir, I’m following orders, but you’re going to whip me?” Charles cautiously inquired.
     “What I said is that I’m going to give your ass a taste of this whip.”  David then pulled off the handle casement revealing a dildo that he dangled down to Charles.  “This is the taste I have in mind.”
     Charles grinned broadly in relief as well as happiness.  “Oh, hurt me, sir.  If you don’t take me soon, I’m going to spew all over this floor!  David, I really do love you.  I am so, so sorry I hurt you.  I didn’t mean to.  I thought you might like to play with me with him.”
     David knelt down in front of his lover and grabbed his shoulders.  “I know you meant well.  You just caught me off guard.  I thought you’d brought a trick home and I almost died.”
     “I caught you off guard!  After what you just pulled on me?” Charles exclaimed.
     “Did you hate it?” David asked tenderly.
     “You scared the shit out of me, man!” Charles replied.
     “You didn’t answer the question, Pup!”
     “It was so hot!  Sir, can we go upstairs now?”

     Taking Charles in his arms and pressing him close to his body,  David replied, “Oh, yes, Pup!  Oh, yes!”

No comments:

Post a Comment